суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

capital district off track betting




I could never imagine the amount of pain and guilt i feel right now. For the first time in my life, I actually now what guilt feels like.
I hurt another person and drove them away, Usually in break ups im more concerned about myself

I realized it too late, i should have figured all this out many years ago. �I donapos;t set out to hurt people but i do, im so blinded that i didnapos;t realize the rift i was causing. This situation i put myself in . Iapos;m a selfish, jealous, untrusting person. I treat people the way i have been treated in the past and thats not fair to hurt someone like that. How could i become the person that i hated.

Iapos;m scared i will admit, scared that i may never be able to make it up to the persn i hurt. But i�have to make these changes none the less or ill continue to live my life unhappy and make others miserable.�

I�need now more then ever to sit back and think about what it will take to make myself happy. I have taken some great preliminary steps. But the road will be�a long one. Life is forever changing�and mstakes will happen, but�I will perservere. I will keep�updating�as i figure things�out.

For now im going to work on being the real me, and im going tobegin to get in shape..


bas nylon secretaire, capital district off track betting, capital district otb, capital district pet on the net, capital district physician.



Комментариев нет: